The Productivity Pack is back! This time, we’re teaming up with Wunderlist, LastPass, Quip, Do, and UberConference to bring you an incredible bundle for making the most out of your workday. Plus, The New York Times is joining us to include a bonus gift.
Subscribing to all of these services separately would cost you over $490 per year, but with the bundle, you can get one year of each for just $69.99!
The Productivity Pack is the essential, modern-day productivity suite, helping you get things done wherever you are:
- Tackle multiple to-do lists with Wunderlist Pro, giving you unlimited access to collaboration features so you can assign tasks to family, friends, and coworkers.
- Use LastPass Premium to generate and keep track of all your passwords, while kicking your security into high gear with multifactor authentication.
- Watch your team and your work come alive with Quip, the place to create, document, discuss and organize the stuff that your team works on.
- Use Do to run productive meetings – you can set and share agendas, take collaborative meeting notes, mark followups and outcomes, share files, and more.
- Fix all the broken aspects of traditional conference calling with UberConference, giving you a simple and painless way to run conferences without the hassle of PIN codes.
- Keep the articles, videos and websites that interest you available at all times with Pocket Premium’s powerful organization, search, and Permanent Library features.
Plus, as a special bonus, The New York Times is including 12 free weeks of All Digital Access to to NYTimes.com and NYTimes mobile apps for new subscribers!
The Productivity Pack is only available through April 22, 2016, so don’t delay on this opportunity to save a ton of money on these great services!
Here’s to getting the most out your workdays!
– Team Pocket