Calibre, a free and open source e-book library management application now supports Read It Later.
Calibre allows you to download website content and sync it to your reader. Read It Later has been added as a custom source in the last update. Using Calibre, you can now sync the text content from your reading list to your Kindle or other eBook reader.
How to Set it Up:
Any questions about Calibre are best directed towards the developers, however, here is a quick overview on how to add RIL as a source:
- Click the dropdown arrow under ‘Fetch News’
- Select ‘Add a custom source’
- Click ‘Customize builtin recipe’
- Select ‘Read It Later’ from the list
- Close the window
- Click ‘Fetch News’
- Under Custom, Click ‘Read It Later’
- Add your username/password and set a schedule if perferred
- Click ‘Download Now’